Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lotto Fever.. Not nearly as fatal as the deadly Crimean Congo Haemorrhagic Fever


Amidst the usual, "sure €15,000,000 wouldn't even buy you a house these days" to that most horrifying of remarks, "I'd give half to Charity", Lotto fever arrived into work today like a disorientated, drunk, and naked Scarlett Johannsen and was promptly pounced on by all and sundry. Syndicates, lotto themed memos and weirdly, a sombre discussion on the victims of the 9/11 plane smash, all cropped up in work today as Ireland officially went Lotto Ballistic.

I very roughly calculated how much interest I will earn when I lodge my National Lottery cheque for €15,000,000 in the bank tomorrow. I was delighted to discover that I should be receiving approximately €54,000 per month. And because I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have to share it...

Wonder if I I'll continue to Blog when I win?

Will I fuck.

2 comments:

Rusticissimus maximus said...

Dead by forty? Dead by Friday more like if you dare win that jackpot!

Thriftcriminal said...

Drunk and naked Scarlett Johanssen? Fuck the lotto, I'm off to wank myself silly over that mental image.